Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonathan Swift

Options
  • 25-01-2012 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna be the real noob here and ask a probably stupid question: Anyone know how to get to the Jonathan Swift? I know it's in the vicinity of the Red Raisins but that's it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

The entrance is down next to the ATM...enjoy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

B1023.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If you're coming at Red Raisins from the A1 side, before you go into RR there's a door to your left, go through there, walk down the hall and the door's in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I don't know where Red Raisins is, let alone the Swift. Gonna be fun wandering around tomorrow morning looking for it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    I don't know where Red Raisins is, let alone the Swift. Gonna be fun wandering around tomorrow morning looking for it!

Come in the Ski Slopes entrance.
    Up the staircase to the right.
    Carry on straight until you find the door on your right for the stairs.
    Go up to Level 1.
    Go left at the lift. Then right down into C Block.
    Follow the corridor and Boom!. Red Raisins.
    Go straight on through Red Raisins and as you come out, there'll be a door to your right. Through that and down the corridor and there you have Johnathan Swift in all his glory. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    It's just the area with Starbucks and Subway and the pizza place. Worth noting where it is either way.

Cydoniac wrote: »
    It's just the area with Starbucks and Subway and the pizza place. Worth noting where it is either way.

Woah! Woah! WOAH!

Just hold on a cotton picking moment here... PIZZA?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Woah! Woah! WOAH!

Just hold on a cotton picking moment here... PIZZA?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Yeah, isn't there a pizza place down there? Unless they closed or something, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

yup, decent tack too for a uni pizzaria

Advertisement