Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon/boomclick Snow socks never arrived

Options
  • 25-01-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I got my coupon, boomclick charged me for the post and still nothing has arrived.
    Received an email on the 1st Dec from Groupon saying there was a delay and "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have important information for those of you yet to redeem your Groupons for this deal.

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders, Boomclick is currently running slightly behind schedule on deliveries. Orders will be shipped on a first-redeemed-first-served basis and Boomclick hope to have shipped all orders by 16th December 2011. In the meantime they'd like to apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience.
    [/FONT]"
    I send a mail to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] info@buysnowsocks.com on the 11th Jan but have not got a response. Sent a mail to groupon on the 20th Jan and still have not received a reponse.

This was my first time dealing with Groupon and I'm pretty certain it will be the last.
    Absolutely terrible customer service.
    [/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Just to bump this.
    Did you ever get a refund/snowsocks in the end?

Had the same problem with these chancers.

Clearly, couldn't coup with demand the groupon offer brought them. They also had the offer down as "set of 4" but was actually just a pair...
    I managed to get a refund from groupon in the end, fair play to them as it was not their fault.

Avoid boomclick like the plague!
    You can get snowsocks in Lidl for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Paddy3

Got a mail yesterday
    "I am contacting you in relation to your order of our Snow Sock product. Unfortunately the size that you have ordered has still not arrived from the manufacturers. They were not able to give us a specific delivery date, so our only option now is to cancel your order and direct you back to Groupon for a refund of your voucher. We sincerely apologize, firstly, for the delay and secondly, that we are unable to fulfill your order.
    "
    They have refunded my post&packing.

I mailed groupon regarding a refund but I have received nothing from them

Advertisement