Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resale value of AV gear?

Options
  • 25-01-2012 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

I updated my AV and HiFi systems towards the end of last year and want to sell of the replaced stuff.

I've had a look on avforums.com and the Irish for-sale sites including Adverts but most of my stuff is not listed, at the moment at least.

Don't want to list anything here so would anyone know how I could find out how much I should be asking for the various items? I want to sell but don't want to be wasting my or anybody's time by guessing at too much or too little.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

All you can do is look at what you paid, see how old the gear is, compare it with the currrent models in terms of spec and price, check for similar adverts/classifieds and then come up with a figure you are comfortable with. Sadly not always a figure you would like. :(

Usually if people know there stuff they will appreciate what they are getting and not haggle to much.

Advertisement