Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny needs a motorhome / camping park.

Options
  • 25-01-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Im starting this as a means of pressuring town council, County Co to invest or support private developement of camp site. Most large towns should have these sites as a means of attracting tourists. Please feel free to post re your views on this issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭steelboots

Couldn't agree more. Love Donegal and would use one if it were near Letterkenny, but on a more general point the pricing has to be right. I typically pay between €30 and €40 a night for Camper, Elec 2 Alduts + 4 kids.

Before buying a MH I was able to get good holiday home for between €300 - €500 on the grounds of hotel with good facilities (i.e. Swimming pool, gym etc...)

If I use campsites for a week I'm paying between €210-€280, which is expensive for a patch in a field !!!

Good luck with you campaign and fair play for your efforts. :)

Advertisement