Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SULIS password

Options
  • 24-01-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I've managed to forget my password for SULIS. My computer used to remember it but i've ****ed up and changed the one it remembers by accident. I've tried my password that lets me into my computer account but that doesn't work so it must be something else. I clicked the "forgot password" bit and it asks me for my email address, when I type in my email address it says "You cannot use this service to reset your password"

what the **** do I do now :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

alternatively can anyone tell me is your sulis password just your computer account password from 1st year or did you set it separately. ****ed if i can remember.

and yes i know i'm a stupid **** :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Go to the library and use the Swipe PC, should be able to change it that way, ask one of the library staff to help you out if you're stuck. That resets your PC password, e-mail password and SULIS to the same thing if I recall correctly.

Thanks mate,

just dont know what this is
    Swipe PC
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

FCUM wrote: »
    Thanks mate,

just dont know what this is

?

You swipe/scan your ID card and it lets you change your password.

Alright cheers lads. Where is this magical PC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

FCUM wrote: »
    Alright cheers lads. Where is this magical PC?

There's one on at the top of the venus labs next to the door, or else in the library to the left in that big open space near the information desks

There's one on at the top of the venus labs next to the door, or else in the library to the left in that big open space near the information desks
    Ah right ok, I thought they were for scanners. I hope you're not telling me porkies :D wouldnt be the first time id looked stupid

Crisis averted, apparently my computer password had expired so once i changed it I could log in again. And swipe PCs do exist :eek:

Advertisement