Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch seaworld membership

Options
  • 24-01-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Lahinch seaworld is offering a great deal for 2 people joining pool and gym together. I am looking for someone else thinking of joining that can team up with me to avail of the offer. Can't get any of my lazy friend off their asses

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Stig31 wrote: »
    Lahinch seaworld is offering a great deal for 2 people joining pool and gym together. I am looking for someone else thinking of joining that can team up with me to avail of the offer. Can't get any of my lazy friend off their asses
    and what is the great deal they are offering?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stig31

and what is the great deal they are offering?

It's 250 for 12 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

It's 250 for 12 months
    Wow......... that is good........ thats 125 each yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stig31

It's 250 for 12 months
    Wow......... that is good........ thats 125 each yeah?
    Sorry 250 each but still good I think ?

Advertisement