Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three and Fonemenders

Options
  • 24-01-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Having trouble with 3 customer service

I'm having an ongoing problem with 3G signal and brought my phone to fonemenders in cork city.

They deemed the phone to be up to the manufacturers specs and blamed 3,however while the phone was in for repair I used a HTC and I had no problems with 3G signal.Fonemenders came back to me today and certified that there is no faults with the phone and to contact 3

Now 3 want me to bring the phone back to fonemenders twice more before they'll address the issue.
    There is no way I am going in and out to the city 6 times (drop off and collection) to be told the exact same thing.

I have been waiting for a call from a senior advisor in 3 CS since 3 o'clock even though I was told I would be called within an hour

This really is unacceptable service

What should I do?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,145 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Book the phone in with Apple for repair, they'll more than likely exchange it for you. You can give them a credit card deposit and they'll drop you another iphone as there collecting yours if you don't want to wait the 7 days it take for apple to get a phone back to you.
    Don't let fonemenders anywhere near your iphone, let apple repair it and nobody else.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

colincork wrote: »
    Having trouble with 3 customer service

I'm having an ongoing problem with 3G signal and brought my phone to fonemenders in cork city.

They deemed the phone to be up to the manufacturers specs and blamed 3,however while the phone was in for repair I used a HTC and I had no problems with 3G signal.Fonemenders came back to me today and certified that there is no faults with the phone and to contact 3

Now 3 want me to bring the phone back to fonemenders twice more before they'll address the issue.
    There is no way I am going in and out to the city 6 times (drop off and collection) to be told the exact same thing.

I have been waiting for a call from a senior advisor in 3 CS since 3 o'clock even though I was told I would be called within an hour

This really is unacceptable service

What should I do?

3 can't demand 3 repairs, thats a complete load of codswallop.
    Unfortunately 3 do have this problem, particularly with the iPhones. You can have a look through this, when you have a spare couple of hours. I'm with 3 18 months by the way, and its going on longer than that.

Dropping 3G thread.

You can ask the Three reps on that Board what they are doing about it, too.......

Advertisement