Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research websites

Options
  • 24-01-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

I am looking for website that search Thesises in other countries.

There is www.Rian.ie which has alot of Irish ones.

Is there another website whoch you can search internationally?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Not sure if this is any good but it has info on theses from Ireland and the UK:

http://www.theses.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

You need to pay a subscription for that website, I suppose I mean a free website

Tidyweb wrote: »
    You need to pay a subscription for that website, I suppose I mean a free website

Depends. I was just searching through their Irish theses and had no problems browsing the titles. And I am not subscribed to it. However, I noticed that tsome theses are actually missing on that list so it's not complete by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

I dont know, it keeps asking me for username and passord

Tidyweb wrote: »
    I dont know, it keeps asking me for username and passord

Ah, could be because I used a computer at my uni. The uni may have a subscription so any computer you use in the uni has automatic access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Advertisement