Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engraved Hip Flasks & Lighters

Options
  • 24-01-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin I'd be able to get Hip Flask & Zippo lighter with custom engravings e.g. a family crest and some text? Can't find anywhere online. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I got a Zippo engraved by some guy in Galway on eBay, I'll see if I can find a link, excellent job. think it was only about 25yoyo's for lighter and engraving

21/25

Link sent by PM

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

There's a shop in the Stephens Green Center that does this.

Called Timpsons, its on the 2nd floor. Was looking at a hip flask from there for my brother in law for christmas,.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Theres a place in Ilac that does engraving on hip flasks and lighters-they're decently priced too. Cant remember if you can buy hip flasks there-you can get lighters. I bought a really nice hip flask in that place beside Trinity on the corner near Lush and brought it down to there to get engraved-great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Sorry for bumping an old thread mods.

Looking to get a Zippo engraved with the galway hurling crest........

does anyone know of anywhere that will do it all in?? Eg Lighter and Engraving.

• Advertisement

uch wrote: »
    Link sent by PM

Hi UCH, could you send me the same if poss?? Thanks!

Here you go, I just mailed him the custom image and he engraved the lighter, as he's based in Galway I'd say Galway crest would be second nature to him.

21/25

much appreciated uch! just have to wait on the result on sunday now!

Advertisement