Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Transport close to Dogs Trust?

Options
  • 24-01-2012 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says, does anyone know what public transport from the city centre (or Phibsboro, Drumcondra, Glasnevin)goes past/close to Dogs Trust?
    Am thinking of volunteering up there but as I don't have a car I would need to get there by public means

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Bus eirean from dorset street out through finglas. 103 to duleek or kilmoon cross. Ashbourne and rathoath buses also stop at the dogs trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

The 103 bus to Ashbourne stops just after the Dogs Trust centre about 1min awayon the same road, you can get the bus from Hartscorner bus stop glasnevin end of Phibsbrough ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

I was looking into doing the same but am coming from Raheny direction instead...
    Bit of a nuisance....
    It would be lovely to get a carpool going! ;)

Advertisement