Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Exploring - Where to start?

Options
  • 23-01-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

I have recently become interested in urban exploring and deserted buildings and such. I have attempted a few explores but have failed each time, i would love to know any place you might recommend for a noob explorer to get started :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

http://www.derelictireland.com/ everything you need is here. check out the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Cheers man, lots of stuff on that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭UrbexJunkie

Yup I was just going to recommend that place myself.

The only thing is, it doesn't show you how to enter the buildings, that's the biggest problem I have :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

The only thing is, it doesn't show you how to enter the buildings, that's the biggest problem I have :p

probably because it's trespassing ? I would imagine that there should be some level of ingenuity on behalf of the Urban Explorer, certainly to the extent that they could scale a fence and avoid any security measures...

• Advertisement

ah yes im aware of that but your more likely to be caught if your hanging around looking for an entrance :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Wexford general looks like something from a horror film !

Advertisement