Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fan not working on Fiat Punto Grande 06

Options
  • 23-01-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

The fan has stopped working in the car. Has anyone any suggestions as to what might be the problem and how expensive it's going to be to repair. Will it pass the NCT if the fan isn't working? Any advise gratefully received!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Has it stopped working on all settings or just on the lower ones? Try the highest setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

Confab wrote: »
    Has it stopped working on all settings or just on the lower ones? Try the highest setting.

I think he means radiator fan?
    On the older model punto the fan is electric, not sure if yours is the same, but I had a problem with it for ages til I realized the electrical connection on the motor was loose and making bad contact, 10 minutes soldering sorted it, worth checking

Advertisement