Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Djarum Super 16s - Where to buy?

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone had any idea as to where to pick up Djarum cigarettes? I'm assuming that finding them in Ireland would be near impossible, and I'm really unsure as to the legalities and legitimacy of online sellers. Is there a speciality tobacconist in Ireland who might stock them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

My hipster friend says you can get them in the cigar shop opposite Trinity, but I'm not so sure, he's usually wrong about these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Rothmans wrote: »
    My hipster friend says you can get them in the cigar shop opposite Trinity, but I'm not so sure, he's usually wrong about these things.

Incidentally, just noticing your username. Are Rothmans still available? My sister loved them, me not so much

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

SteoL wrote: »
    Incidentally, just noticing your username. Are Rothmans still available? My sister loved them, me not so much

yep you can still get rothmans, would not be a massive fan cause i find them wile strong

Advertisement