Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrong score on pp live

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

jusy a note of warning for all doing pp live betting , i was backing some greek team to win -5 @ 11/1 and -6. the score on pp said 3 nil to them , then 4 then 5 then 6 , so i though happy day few quid made . but when i checked it it was pending checked the score on flash score and it said the game finished 0-0. but another game in the same league finished 6 nil with goal around the same time, so this was how they fuc8 up.they said that the score was just a guide and it was up to me to check it. so just want to warn all watch out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

that is not a great betting strategy. A bored euro bet?

they are right, its your responsibility and you cant argue with that imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

It seems like it wasn't just the score displayed which was wrong but all the odds too. If you had backed the other side +5 and +6 would they have paid you out on the 0-0 result? Probably not, they would have said it was a blatant error. If you push it they might at least void your bet as a goodwill gesture

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Send them a mail and explain what happened.
    You might get a free bet, if not you're no worse off.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

the odds may have been right but if you stuck more than a euro or two on it might be worth inquiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

got my money back, my main point to putting this thread up is if they can calculate odds etc can they not make sure the bloody is right. and if they have made a mistake accept it. do ya think they gave the money back to everybody else rant over good luck to all:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

rossit wrote: »
    got my money back, my main point to putting this thread up is if they can calculate odds etc can they not make sure the bloody is right. and if they have made a mistake accept it. do ya think they gave the money back to everybody else rant over good luck to all:;)
    Everyone makes mistakes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Everyone makes mistakes ;)

yeah they do , but i spotted this 3 times in about 5 days any way just want to let guys no to keep a eye on this cheer all good luck to all the punters

Advertisement