Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time work

Options
  • 23-01-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys thinking of heading down to UL next year for engineering but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me whats the chances of getting some form of a part time job down there, in the area? just to keep me ticking over!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

well i've been trying for 3 months with no success. references and lots of work experience (not the 2 week kind, the 3 year kind). Not been able to get anything. Might just be me having bad luck though! I know a friend of mine got work in the city.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Depends where you look, know one of my friends got work in a restaurant last year, really you've as much chance of getting part time work around here than you do anywhere else in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

not what you are looking for but I've a tiny bit of work to be done by a UL student if interested. Only leaflet drop but money is money dave@nenaghpc.com

Advertisement