Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Cad Drawings

Options
  • 22-01-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I have experience in mechanical cad and in architectural drawings in cad,however i have been asked to do some part time work for a medical company and I would just like to get an idea of what sort of stuff i would have to draw. I know it will be stents and that kind of thing. if anyone has some medical drawings they could send me to practice on etc i would apreciate it. I have also been asked how much money would i be looking for an hour. I have completed a 9 month cad course city and guilds with fas, and i also done some cad in college but have never worked for a company doing cad nor for myself. can anyone give me an idea of what the going rate generaly is. thanks..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

If you look on the company's website they should have a products page where you'd be able to get an idea of what they make and so what you'll have to draw.

Advertisement