Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Question

Options
  • 22-01-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Going unreg for this as I'm unsure whether this particular topic is suitable for this forum, up to the mods to decide I guess.

Basically, I'm around 28 weeks pregnant and all seems to be going well, baby is moving a lot. I had a check-up at 22 weeks and the baby's head was down. I seem to be carrying low anyway but during the week there the kicks were very far down, as in if you had your hand on the bump, you couldn't really feel them. I also felt very weird and uncomfortable down there, would get the odd twinge but nothing painful, just discomfort more than anything. Yesterday the discomfort was gone, but when my partner and I tried to be intimate, it was weird to say the least. We were in the same position as normal, but he said I was a completely weird angle inside, we had to give up as we couldn't do anything.

I have my next hospital check up tomorrow so I'm probably going to ask the doctor anyway, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this? Is this a sign of the baby being engaged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My daughter was engaged at 32 weeks, I didnt have anything like that. I had a choice of 1 position for sex though!! The only thing I can say is my maternity jeans would not go up on me, I had to wear legging, my hips literally widened!!

Advertisement