Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hustle [Season 8] [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 22-01-2012 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this? One of the best shows I think and the first 2 episodes so far have been great!

Last season though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

forgot about it. too much to take in at the moment...........

• Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Stacie is back for the finale

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Good final episode and good to see danny back but why end it by walking out of a studio throught the set . Just seemed wrong to me. Anyway thats another of my favorite shows gone and not many good ones replacing them

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

SPOILERS below in case you haven't watched it yet!

Thought it was a BRILLIANT final episode! Guessed (hoped!) that the Enforcer would be Danny but still punched the air and cheered when it was. Will miss it, although seeing Danny back did make me realise that it hasn't been the same without him. Loved the wisecracks!

I think showing the set was making the point that the whole show was a "con"/illusion, they always broke the fourth wall anyway so it was just taking it a step further. Lovely that Eddie got the final shot.

Very classy ending overall to a great series. Agree about yet ANOTHER good series ending, there's actually very little left on TV now that I bother to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

+1

couldn't agree more, its been 8 great series of Hustle from the BBC. Great to see the cast reunited for the last time, it had to end and some stage and they went out in style, a great way to finish a great series. This was the BBC at its best.

The final 5 minutes were TV gold, great reference to the Magnificent Seven which of course Albert Stroller (Robert Vaughan) was in, the playing of the original theme tune at the end and walking out of the set, pure class.

Eddies bar has closed for the last time .....

Here's how it all started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQXCcmkjwQ

• Advertisement
Advertisement