Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank ECB Tracker Rates

Options
  • 21-01-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Is there anywhere I can go to find out what the UB are charging their current ECB tracker mortgage customers?

Also is there anywhere I could find out what the rate was five years ago?

I know its a bit random, but Im coming off my fixed rate in a few months, and am hopeful of returning to a tracker..

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Hi all,
    Is there anywhere I can go to find out what the UB are charging their current ECB tracker mortgage customers?

I know its a bit random, but Im coming off my fixed rate in a few months, and am hopeful of returning to a tracker..

Thank you!

I've had a Ulster Bank rate of ECB plus 1.15% since Nov 2004.

The rate offered at any time is different per customer, first timer, LTV, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭rameire

not being smart, but they should have the details on their mortgage systems at Ulster Bank.
    or
    do you have a copy of your loan offer, the tracker that your were on should be noted on it.
    good luck.
    also if you do ring them, ask them what will the tracker be when you finish the fixed rate, they may be able to tell you.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Hi there,
    Thanks a million for the replies!

my mortgage offer does say that following my fixed rate period, the remainder of my mortgage is the subject of a tracker mortgage. But nowhere in the document does it say at what rate! Im just hoping I'll get the going rate, or maybe they slap 4% on me or even higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Call the mortgage centre. Ask them and get answers. They have all the information at hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Hi there,
    Thanks a million for the replies!

my mortgage offer does say that following my fixed rate period, the remainder of my mortgage is the subject of a tracker mortgage. But nowhere in the document does it say at what rate! Im just hoping I'll get the going rate, or maybe they slap 4% on me or even higher!

Your original mortgage agreement would have the rate agreed for ECB+% on it. It should have this.

Or as said just ring them and they will tell you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

according to this http://mortgages.blogs.ie/2007/02/05/88/
    - In Feb 2007 Ulster had a tracker rate available of ecb plus 0.95% (Rate of 4.45) (ECB rate was 3.5% then) . That was for LTV under 80%.

If you got that now - it would mean a rate of 1.95% !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Hi all,

Thank you!

Join the club Cypress :D did you switch from your tracker to a fixed? Theres a few people on boards that did that and were hopeful to get it back. When did you fix and for how long?

Advertisement