Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document

Options
  • 21-01-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I have to have a french document ready for my oral in april . I can do it on anything but i dont know what i should do. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,156 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://leavingcertfrench.com/french-oral-document/

Bring something (a picture maybe) that you have a lot of vocab for. It's your chance to guide the conversation your way. You can prepare lots of phrases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 UniqueInsanity

I've finally picked my document photo, which is a picture of me feeding a giraffe in Dublin Zoo, I have a few basic ideas on what I can talk about, like about how I like animals, that I want to work with animals, how I spent the day in Dublin Zoo, got to meet the keepers and what not.
    Any more ideas on what I could possibly talk about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Threads merged so that all French document related questions can be asked here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Beckyy

Glad other people are stressing about this. I haven't any real interesting pictures I could have a proper conversation about :eek: What other things could I bring in? I like art and art history a lot, any chance I could bring in a picture of a a favourite painting or something? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

You could bring in that, but it would ruin your chance to talk about it with school / hobbies

I suggest picking something you're not in love with, then, you learn off all the vocab, and it does not reduce the time spent on the more normal questions you are asked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement