Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths Paper Solutions

Options
  • 21-01-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have folens exam papers and i am looking for solutions to the sample paper twos for higher maths. I've checked on folens website and there doesn't appear to be any there. Does anyone know where i can get them ?

Do the edco exam papers have solutions for the sample paper twos ? If so i might just buy them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

I have the educate(pass) one. It has all the paper 2 solutions at the back, quite handy! You could always just look up the marking scheme though?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Anonymo

SeanMadd wrote: »
    I have the educate(pass) one. It has all the paper 2 solutions at the back, quite handy! You could always just look up the marking scheme though?

Yep, the educate.ie sample papers - honours and pass - include solutions at the back. They also have 4 sample papers of their own which might come in useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

Anyway, if there's a question you can't do, you could always ask some friendly boardsies to give you a few hints!

Advertisement