Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About PLC Course

Options
  • 21-01-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello can anyone tell me how to apply to PLC where who i have to call or where i have to go. I live in Lucan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,231 ✭✭✭✭looksee

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

go onto qualifax.ie ! all PLC courses are on there . And whatever you are interested in doing will show up !

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mDx

Currychips ive been in qualifax and searched WEB DEVELOPMENT Didn't find one well i did but way too far...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mDx

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MABLACK

Ive been researching IT and PLC courses for my son using Qualifax and found it easier to put in the county and see whats available that way also you can check the course code against the FETAC requirements for entry into Level 6/7 courses in ITs, etc. and check if it will get you onto a level 6/7 course you may be interested in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

How do you do that MABLACK - Check FETAC to HETAC Progession? There are so so many Websites about College and Education out there, but everything is just dancing around stuff I already know and nothing to tell me exactly what I need to know ....... :/ Do you have any link with Instructions to check for progression from level to level etc. ...... Thanks.

Well Im not an expert but if you look at the level 7 course details on the college website or the cao website it will give you the entry requirements for FETAC and when you look at that it gives the codes of relevant courses to gain entry to this course = check this against the code for the PLC course you are thinking of doing and you will see if it will get you onto this course, I hope this makes sense to you, its not the easiest to get info on and Im only learning as I go on too so I hope this helps

Well Im not an expert but if you look at the level 7 course details on the college website or the cao website it will give you the entry requirements for FETAC and when you look at that it gives the codes of relevant courses to gain entry to this course = check this against the code for the PLC course you are thinking of doing and you will see if it will get you onto this course, I hope this makes sense to you, its not the easiest to get info on and Im only learning as I go on too so I hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

This pdf lists off the colleges participating in the Higher Education Links Scheme and the Pilot Scheme. It also lists the Level 5 & 6 courses that can be used to link into the HELS scheme.

Advertisement