Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moing from Ireland to Fuerteventura, how do I get my pets there?

Options
  • 21-01-2012 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi

Im moving to Fuerteventura in April or May from Ireland and I want to bring my 2doggies, so far I think I can only do this by driving, as I can't find an airline that will take my dogs, so it will be driving and ferries! Which is going to take a long time and I think maybe to much for the dogs never mind myself!

Does anyone know what airline will take my dogs from anywhere in Ireland Im in the midlands but don't mind going to any airport. I did find a company airsea.ie and they're looking for 1000euro each... for 2 jack russells:eek:... thats alot my flights costing less than 100!!! I'm going to be trying it out for 6months anyway but if it doesn't work out thats alot of money to be forking out for the return aswell! Can anyone help me, thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement