Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Withdrawn

Options
  • 20-01-2012 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all looking for some advice.
    Did a fourfold of four golfers to win their two balls but one player dustin johnson has withdrawn after 9 holes due to injury. Whats the story do i lose my bet??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Loser I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

how is it a loser surely it goes to a treble just cos player withdraws why should he lose out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 PGA0131911

jjll wrote: »
    how is it a loser surely it goes to a treble just cos player withdraws why should he lose out

Thats what i was thinking too, would be great if thats the case

So...if you back a 1st scorer and he comes off injured after half time... Do you expect your money back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

So...if you back a 1st scorer and he comes off injured after half time... Do you expect your money back?

completely diffrent point this is golf were you back the result over 72 hole match

• Advertisement

Not different. No offence bud.. But you're wrong. It's a loser.

Sickened, ah well at least il know not to back a dude just back from knee surjery first event sooner than people thought he should,.

His attitude was terrible on the course. I personally won't be backing him again.

Didnt see much of him was watching on sky sports 3 but i dont think i saw any shots, just like today only saw about 3 of harringtons shots but suppose thank god i missed his last 3 holes jaysus!

Advertisement