Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VGA to RCA

Options
  • 20-01-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Please help me, trying to watch my laptop on a computer my laptop has a VGA connection to a TV which has a RCA connection no hdmi and no VGA any cheap thing that can connect them been looking around and don't think the cheap ones work, but would love if someone could guide me.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Please help me, trying to watch my laptop on a computer my laptop has a VGA connection to a TV which has a RCA connection no hdmi and no VGA any cheap thing that can connect them been looking around and don't think the cheap ones work, but would love if someone could guide me.

Do you want to connect it to a computer to copy files over? You could use an ethernet cable to do this and Share certain folders with files, if not I don't really understand your question :confused:

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

OP wants to connect a Laptop that has a VGA port up to a TV that only has RCA connectors (red,yellow,white), I don't think it's doable.

If the TV had an S-video connection aswell then their is adapters that I think would carry analogue quality picture and sound, I've never used them so don't know how well they work and since OP has closed his Account I can't be arsed finding out.

Advertisement