Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac OS X Lion Concept - Dedicate to dock

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Isn't that pretty much what App expose does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daveobrien

5uspect wrote: »

In short, no.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

daveobrien wrote: »
    5uspect wrote: »

In short, no.

So you're coming here to pimp your video but don't want to discuss it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Fair play for putting this concept together.

I think you've hit on a problem that exists, but I also get the feeling that you've jumped to solution mode too quickly. If you take a step back, and brainstorm and sketch out different ways to solve this problem you'll come up with more interesting or elegant ways to solve this problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daveobrien

p wrote: »
    Fair play for putting this concept together.

I think you've hit on a problem that exists, but I also get the feeling that you've jumped to solution mode too quickly. If you take a step back, and brainstorm and sketch out different ways to solve this problem you'll come up with more interesting or elegant ways to solve this problem.

Sorry, Im only seeing this now.
    Thanks for the feedback. Looking back on it now, I see what you're saying and agree that this can be achieved in a more streamlined and elegant way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

The concept is actually pretty cool. In fairness.

Advertisement