Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of a moped, hopefully

Options
  • 20-01-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have a 2001 Vespa ET2 which I bought about 3 years ago and never used, taxed, insured.. and now I'm looking to get rid of it. Just wondering would a bike shop take this for parts/scrappage?

I'm just trying to work out what to do with it as I need to move it from where it is by the end of next week, and don't want to just move it somewhere else. It was in working order when I bought it, needed a bit of work (spedo cable, i think)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fgonnelly

Hi Can you give me some more info and msybe a picture. I am building a bike and need some parts. Let me know asap and I can give you a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Give City Spares in Palmerstown a ring and see if they'll give you a few bob for it. They might even collect it.

'cptr

Advertisement