Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gel skins??

Options
  • 19-01-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi there i have an lg c300 town (white & orange) the back is a bit scratched so looking for gel case or similar to take bad look off it! I live in carrick-on-suir would anybody know oh a shop locally that sell or deliver?? Or even if a blackberry 1 would fit my phone because they are plentiful???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭debbie123

was looking at these all right say there all i could get doubt lots would cater for lg town phone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You'll certainly get them on amazon.co.uk. But you'll have to buy a lot of them to get free delivery. I notice Tesco now stock those covers but the majority of them are for the bloomin' i-phone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭debbie123

ya thats the problem because iphones are so mainstream easy to get accessories kind og forgot about tesco will have a look next time im in worth a look thanks for replying!!!

Advertisement