Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking Scripts

Options
  • 19-01-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Is it worth my time checking my script, I got an 1 F when i really do not think I should have got one but has anyone got their grade changed? If you have please comment? Also can you check your lab exam results?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Is it worth my time checking my script, I got an 1 F when i really do not think I should have got one but has anyone got their grade changed? If you have please comment? Also can you check your lab exam results?

View the script. You'll know then how you did. Just because you THINK you shouldn't have got the F doesn't mean you shouldn't. View the scrip, if you still think you shouldn't have failed, then get a re-check. It might have been a genuine mistake by the lecturer.

To check your lab exam results you should email the lecturer and ask for them. That's the only way AFAIK.

Advertisement