Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscail - BA in Humanities

Options
  • 19-01-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I would be grateful if some of you could give me some pointers regarding the BA in Humanities via DCU's Oscail. I have been giving it some serious consideration lately and I am on the verge of signing up when enrolment opens. I am interested in focusing my studies on the history and sociology streams and I am contemplating taking the History 1 and Sociology 1 modules in my first year. I am currently employed full time in the bar trade, have no family/relationship commitments and believe that I will be able to commit some serious time to the pursuit of a degree. If you have studied these subjects with Oscail I would be grateful if you could share your experiences with me.

Advertisement