Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT CASTLEBAR

Options
  • 19-01-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey,
    Would appreciate if someone could give me a insight to this course in gmit castlebar. i already hold a degree in engineering and have to retrain due to the collapse of the construction sector.

Any information on it would be appreciated.. timetable, subjects, job prospects,class mix up, work load, General opinions,lecturers, computing labs equipment. etc
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

Have a read Here

I'd be in there in a second only i'm living on the east coast................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thebadger1986

To be honest i went to Gmit in Galway the comp eqiup we had for an IT course was inadequate to say the least and my GF used to go there and its not the best to be honest now i don't know about the course i know there equipment wouldn't be the best unless they've upgraded lately ..., i hope

Advertisement