Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks

Options
  • 19-01-2012 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

i'm looking for a copy of an episode of "Kenny Live" from 1994. Garth Brooks was the only one on the show. I tried RTE for a copy but they are unable to give it to me.

Would anybody out there have a copy?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭squonk

Squelchy16 wrote: »
    i'm looking for a copy of an episode of "Kenny Live" from 1994. Garth Brooks was the only one on the show. I tried RTE for a copy but they are unable to give it to me.

I remember that show! It made Daniel O'Donnell look hard! Why would you want to do that to yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

I also remember the show and all the 30 something females in the audience drooling over him. I wonder what they think of him now?

garth_brooks_98460825-x600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

The King of corporate country music, despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I like Garth Brooks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

i'm looking for a copy of an episode of "Kenny Live" from 1994. Garth Brooks was the only one on the show.

I remember that, wasn't Brush Shields on it before Brooks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Are RTE unable to give it to you or are you unwilling to pay for it? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Squelchy16

AnonoBoy wrote: »

I'm totally willing to pay for it but they say they're unable to give it to me, this is the email that was sent to me from RTE

"Unfortunately due to copyright restrictions we are unable to make copies of this programme."

i was just wondering, on the off chance, if someone out there would have it so i could make a copy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Squelchy16

AnonoBoy wrote: »

No! Garth was the only one on the show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭squonk

Yeah I think he was the only one on alright. I'm amazed they wonder why people don't pay their TV licences! It turned into a MAJOR cringe fest when be brought his mammy on. Some people were easilly entertained back then. The rest of us needed therapy!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭burgermasters

would love a copy of that myself,, the man is legend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

would love a copy of that myself,, the man is legend

always been a big fan of Pat as well myself.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭burgermasters

always been a big fan of Pat as well myself.. :pac:

nah just garth

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bohs71

I have a copy of this on vhs, send me a pm if you want a copy, i can put in dvd for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

The King of corporate country music, despicable.

I hope you don't make money from your job so. That would make you despicable in your own words.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bohs71

never got a pm, but I'm putting it up on youtube today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kramor3k

Speaking of Mr Brooks. RTE showed a documentary about his first tour outside the US and had footage of the Point shows. Does anyone have this. It was shown one RTE only once and my copy died a few years back. Anyone have a copy?

Advertisement