Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Phone!

Options
  • 18-01-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi, not sure how stupid this question is, but anyway...

I got an android phone, but lost it the other day in a bar. I assumed it was stolen, but it's still ringing (no-one answers though) and it was NOT on silent, so wherever I left it, I find it hard to believe no-one has heard it.

Anyway, i'm connected to htcsense.com, which should apparently allow me to track the phone. Unfortunately, it seems the phone isn't connected to wifi (wherever it is), so the tracker thing can't work. Is there anyway of accessing the internet on the phone remotely, and tracking it that way?

I don't really want to get it locked, because since it's still ringing, I'm kind of hoping it wasn't actually stolen. :o
    Is there any way of retrieving it or should I give up now? lol

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,888 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Have you checked with the bar and the Guards local to it to see if it was handed in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

maybe try plan b?

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&feature=search_result

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rjmf

Hi lost phone last week thought i knew where it was but they said they don't have it, strange thing is that it is still ring after a week! Network provider said there has been no calls on it and it is a smartphone so battery should be long gone. Anyone know why it is still ringing?

Advertisement