Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fans win....Lucas quits!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Unfortunately no. This just gives him more time to dick around with Star Wars. Why make new films when you can "improve" and re-release the same ones over and over and OVER again.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

Every minute George Lucas isn't churning out muck is a minute to rejoice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Underdraft

It's too late anyway. The damage is done and the magic has been lost.

Ironically the prequels have ruined my enjoyment of the OT more than the actual changes in ep 4-6 themselves ever did. Hard to look at Vader any more without seeing that schmuck Hayden underneath for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

what most people dont realise is that star wars is actually a 9 part saga. therefore i dont think lucas will ever retire, take a back seat maybe but retire completely no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Lucas says he has no plans on making the other three.
    Now reading between the lines and knowing a thing or two about Lucas like we do it could be said he means he's working on it and go away until he announces something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

After the disappointment of the sequels, I think I'd rather not see VII, VIII, IX made into features. Maybe not by Lucas anyway. To me the story arc is wrapped up nicely, & doesn't need any more telling.

Advertisement