Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 'National College Of Ireland' a private college?

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I only recently found out that DBS is a private college, and I was wondering if the National College Of Ireland was too, or if it was just a regular one, like UCD and Trinity?

Please help!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

It's not a private college, it's a level six one which gets its students up to level 8 by third year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 BornInThe80's

Fbjm wrote: »
    It's not a private college, it's a level six one which gets its students up to level 8 by third year.

It's not a private college. It does level 6, 7, 8 and 9 full-time and part-time.
    You can start with a level 6 and then go on to a level 8 or you can go straight into a level 8

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I only recently found out that DBS is a private college, and I was wondering if the National College Of Ireland was too, or if it was just a regular one, like UCD and Trinity?

Please help!
    Thanks!
    No, it's not private.

It was originally the National College of Industrial Relations, and has an unusual history, but it's not private / commercial.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Whatsername92

Thanks everyone!!
    Thats my CAO choices sorted so! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Asked and answered, I think. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement