Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO online application 'Qualifications section'

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

This is probably a stupid question, but in the qualifications section, firstly where it gives the option to tick the '2012 Examinations' box, I presume I tick it if I'm sitting the LC this year?

Also, just below that when where it says previous exams, and 'year', if I sat the LC last year, do I put '11' down for the year?

Confused! :confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Whatsername92

I know the above seems like a hugely stupid question, but surely someone can help? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'd imagine you just put down Leaving Cert and 2011 as your previous qualifications. At some point you'll be asked for last years examination number so they can go retrieve your results.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

Also, you're correct in saying that you should tick the '2012 Examinations' box if you're sitting the Leaving Certificate this year.

Advertisement