Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine spinning

Options
  • 18-01-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hello,

wonder can anyone offer advuce on washing machine. It washes and does all that band then spins but the clothes semm to be still very wet as if it hadn't spun at all? There are two spin settings 500 and 100rpm and i have tried both but clothes still wet. any advice would be appreciated!!

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Are you sure the machine is actually getting into a spin ? do you normally stand and watch it. Is it empying all the water from the tub before the spin ? have you checked the pump filter ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 briano101

Thanks Billy.machine seems to drain okay and I checked the filter and all seems well there. It also seems to spin but whether it is fats enough I don'yt know. Most clothes are okay but towels are still very wet when they come out. I'll have a go tomorrow at a wash and sit down whenever it's spinning and check what's happening!!

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 25,369 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Are you selecting a cotton cycle? Washing machines typically spin up to a slower speed for delicates/wool, even if you select the high speed spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

If the machine is not balanced it may not spin at full speed.

Advertisement