Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foliate papillae cyst????

Options
  • 18-01-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    In the last couple of weeks i have noticed what looks like a spot with puss on my foliate papillae its small like a face spot. It does not hurt but its presence is worrying me? I went to see my doctor and he was not worried about it, i have tried salt rinse and mouthwash but it will not go away! My doctor tried to lance it but it kept moving and he could not get at it! Any suggestions would be welcome?!
    thank you!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

neil05 wrote: »
    Hi,
    In the last couple of weeks i have noticed what looks like a spot with puss on my foliate papillae its small like a face spot. It does not hurt but its presence is worrying me? I went to see my doctor and he was not worried about it, i have tried salt rinse and mouthwash but it will not go away! My doctor tried to lance it but it kept moving and he could not get at it! Any suggestions would be welcome?!
    thank you!!!!

OP, see your dentist. GPs are great but most don't have experience of working in the mouth...

Good luck,
    OS

Advertisement