Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend CBT practitioner in Galway for an agoraphobia sufferer?

Options
  • 18-01-2012 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

(nb I also posted this in -Psychology --hope this isn't a breach of board etiquette)

Hi!

I suffer from agoraphobia/panic disorder. I've made generally good progress in recent years in managing symptoms, but need professional help to take things to the next level (I am significantly limited in my behaviour).

Specifically, I'm looking for an outstanding cognitive behavioural therapist (or psychologist) in the Galway area with experience of helping people with agoraphobia/ panic disorder.

Can anyone here recommend anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

jc3124 - cross posting isn't really allowed, as you started your thread in Psychology first, I'll close this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement