Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need advice! Opel Astra!

Options
  • 17-01-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I've got a 2008 Opel Astra GTC and I'm looking to get the standard body kit and spoiler for it. Basically I've already asked in the local opel garage and jesus it was like dealing with a bunch or morons, I just wanted a straight answer on if they could get one or not and three weeks later they still don't know.

So does anyone know of any places in Cork city that deal in that kind of stuff? I'm not a huge car nut but there's a load of crash repair places, would they look at me stupid if i asked them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

From my own expierence it would cost around €1000 to have them factory fitted,
    Having the dealer/modifer do it now will cost alot more.
    With the new gtc out it will be hard for an opel dealer to source one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StormGazer.11

Ya I knew it was going to cost between 1000 and 1500 (more the 1500 probably) but there has to be some way to get one? I'm not pushed about the main dealer, I'll take one from anyone who can get one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

As you were saying ring a few crash dealers/ repairs and let them know your looking
    For a kit. If your willing to wait a while one may crop up.
    Just pray for icy weather :pac:
    good luck with the search, the kits are nice on those gtc's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StormGazer.11

:D Bring on the icy weather! Cheers for the help bud :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Get onto the likes of www.astraownersclub.com or migweb.co.uk and you'll find any parts you need.

If you want dealer parts, price them from a Vauxhall garage in the north, they'll normally be much cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 americanboi

i was in the opel garage myself last week looking for the same thing, saw a sign in there advertising them and it was over 1000. maybe try ringing john kelly's opel dealer waterford. i have dealt with them a bit and found them quiet god

Advertisement