Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone or Eircom

Options
  • 17-01-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

So has anyone cracked this one yet?? Where I live I can only get these 2 options. Currently I'm with Eircom on up to 7Mb speed plan, I manage to get 5 point something most days but it's €63 a month. Voda has a 25Mb service for that price but does it work? How reliable is it.. So many mixed opinions about this that I can't make my mind up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

zamo27 wrote: »
    So has anyone cracked this one yet?? Where I live I can only get these 2 options. Currently I'm with Eircom on up to 7Mb speed plan, I manage to get 5 point something most days but it's €63 a month. Voda has a 25Mb service for that price but does it work? How reliable is it.. So many mixed opinions about this that I can't make my mind up

In all likelihood if you can only get 5 point something on a eircom line that will be the max you can get with any DSL provider, considering that they all use exactly the same lines so the characteristics of the line won't change no matter who supplies the broadband. Most likely Vodafone will just be reselling eircom broadband anyway (unless it's an LLU service)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

See what the speed is at 3am
    That will be the best speed from anyone on your phone line.

Advertisement