Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x2 Taurus PT 24/7

Options
  • 17-01-2012 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

i have here 2 of the above, bought manufactured by KWC. shooting at 0.68j and the other 0.65j. comes with two mags, but one is f**ked as the allen key hole is messed up, the other is completely grand. the mags hold about 15 each looking to sell together for €60 or trade for something, nothing in mind so try me.biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

any pictures? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

any pictures? :)

tomorrow dude, connection is too slow at the momment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

no prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cknigh

hiya swap u a smith wesson s40f for the 2 of them, dont like the blow back.. the pistol comes with the extended mag version co2

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Jayo123 wrote: »
    i have here 2 of the above, bought manufactured by KWC. shooting at 0.68j and the other 0.65j. comes with two mags, but one is f**ked as the allen key hole is messed up, the other is completely grand. the mags hold about 15 each looking to sell together for €60 or trade for something, nothing in mind so try me.biggrin.gif
    Any pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

any pictures?

Advertisement