Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kinetica Drinks

Options
  • 17-01-2012 11:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Hello,

Just wondering, was thinking about taking Kinetica Juice Drinks for working out when I am lifting Kettlebells.

Want to get some peoples thoughts on the matter.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 aaronboyse

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Which one? Something like this, which appears to be nothing more than outrageously expensive flavoured milk?

I wouldn't buy anything from the Kinetica range, going by that site. You'd get everything they sell there from online stores foe half the price or less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Does it involve caffeine?

If not, I see no reasoning here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mack11

I tend to take a Kinetica energy gel during my sessions. When I am doing spinning classes I find them ideal. From looking on their site they have ready made protein drinks. I have never tried these. Has anyone?

Advertisement