Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some camper knowladge

Options
  • 17-01-2012 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello!

I’m planning on buying a van over the next few months and camping across Europe later in the year.

I’m 20, have my full licence and its looking like a VW t25 turbo diesel (maybe 2litre petrol if I can’t find a good diesel) is my preference and the best option given my budget.

What I’m concerned about is if il be able to insure it given my age, the power (or lack thereof...1.6tTD :pac: ),the age of the van, the weight of it...or any other info I should know about.

id rely appreciate any help ye can give me.

thanks, Nut.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Engine size won't be a problem , but your age will , you won't get insurance as cheap as a guy over 27 from the common brokers like Dolmen . Try insure it as a classic , or ask The Camping clubs first for a quote .

Any interest in a minter , classic , (1979) VW LT31? I drove it home from Germany.....

Advertisement