Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got experience of Collsoft for payroll for a small business?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi,
    just wondering if anyone has any experience of using Collsoft for the payroll package for a small business (max 10 employees). It was suggested by my accountant but I thought I would check around for any general reaction to it....
    all comments gratefully received!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

garrettf wrote: »
    hi,
    just wondering if anyone has any experience of using Collsoft for the payroll package for a small business (max 10 employees). It was suggested by my accountant but I thought I would check around for any general reaction to it....
    all comments gratefully received!
    thanks

Have never used it personally, but I used to do accounts for several clients who used it, and who swore by it. I think it, and Thesaurus would be regarded as the easiest most user friendly packages for small businesses to use, but others who have more personal experience in this area might advise you better...

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ants09

Have used it for the last 10 years in practice and never had a problem with it.
    Its very easy to use and the support service is first grade.
    I have asked collsoft to do certain things or do things differently and they were very obliging
    bty am not connected to the company but would recommend them without a moments hesitation

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I used Theasurus (sp) in my old job and Collsoft in my most recent job. Have to say I much prefer collsoft. It is much easier to use, very user friendly imo. A few of our clients use it also and they have little or no trouble with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭J.Ryan

I own my practice, its what I use and recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

we're a recruitment company and have used it for our first four years. Its very straight forward and does everything it is supposed to. any questions that you have will be answered over the phone, no waiting times.

excellent product

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Does it still not support automatic upload to Revenue of a company's P35.

Good system, but a pity it's lacking a ROS upload for the P35.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ants09

smcgiff wrote: »
    Does it still not support automatic upload to Revenue of a company's P35.

Good system, but a pity it's lacking a ROS upload for the P35.

You can upload the P35 from collsoft to ROS now being doing that for a few years now smcgiff ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

ants09 wrote: »
    You can upload the P35 from collsoft to ROS now being doing that for a few years now smcgiff ;)

Cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭backinexile

Have used both Collsoft and Thesarus.

Both excellent packages and easy to use, but collsoft is the more user friendly of the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 garrettf

That all seems to be a huge endorsement of Collsoft so I think I will move with that!

Thanks for all the responses. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Does it track / calculate holiday pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

scwazrh wrote: »
    Does it track / calculate holiday pay?
    it keeps a record of whatever you input - you can call up reports summarising items such as holiday pay per employee etc which you have input.

Advertisement