Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad for Startup. Where to look?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I'm a recent Marketing graduate, I've been working with website startups in London for the last couple of years, but would much rather work on a project over here with some young creative people.

Anyone interested in sharing ideas, or getting involved with some more tech people? fb group reccomendations etc welcome!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭VMotion

clickter, could you, please, spell out what exactly are you looking for?
    Are you looking for intern position in a start-up or are you just looking for a group to socialize?
    Not quite clear from your post.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 clickter

Hey Vmotion.

I want to set up a website startup. I'm looking for creatives who are interested in working with me, to put our heads together and our talents to good use.

Also looking for any recommendations people have to related forums/fb pages etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since this seems to be asking for FB groups where people can bounce ideas for new web initiatives I'll leave it here but you should also have a look in Entrepreneurial forum OP.

Advertisement