Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Somewhere in Limerick to replace tyre

Options
  • 16-01-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello i bought a car, this car which is a honda civic
    shes sitting on 18inch ray alloys , only problem is the front right one looses air overnight obviously a puncture or a cracked alloy, can someone please tell me where in Limerick will i take this car to get the Tyre fixed at a reasonable price , i m living in the castletroy area
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Victory Tyres on Lelia Street (turn left off Clare street after Art College towards town) (061)410083

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

is the place reasonable? i have never bought a car with these kind of alloys before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

There's a few areas that'll replace your tyres with blocks for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

smash wrote: »
    There's a few areas that'll replace your tyres with blocks for free.

Like, omg! That is like soooo funny :)

:rolleyes:

If the alloy is cracked Ballyneety tyres is where you need to go, most tyre places in town are reasonable and offer the same service.

Well i aint sure if the alloy s are cracked, but there has to be some reason why the air s going out.... yes i know there are people who would take em off my hands thats why i did nt give to much information yano

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

If the alloy is cracked Ballyneety tyres is where you need to go, most tyre places in town are reasonable and offer the same service.

Actually yeah if the alloy is cracked this is the place to go.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

How can you tell if an alloy is cracked?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Gunni09 wrote: »
    How can you tell if an alloy is cracked?

The tyre place won't be long telling you :)

Ballyneety here i come so!

Advertisement