Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

napoleon dynamite

Options
  • 16-01-2012 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

First 2 episodes aired in the US last night, did anyone catch them?

Many of the movie cast supplying voice talent too.

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen a few more, but from the 1st two it seems ok.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I saw the first one, got a few laughs out of it; enough for me to definitely keep watching for a few more episodes. We'll see how it develops anyway. A prime-time non-Seth MacFarlane animation? I'll definitely try give it my patronage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

watched the first episode and wasn't entirely gone on it - maybe cause I love the movie so much, gosh!

i'll keep watching tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Bad idea for a cartoon series, Fox should have made it into a sitcom

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Watched the first two episodes and enjoyed them glad they got most of the cast back to voice them, they have kept the quirkiness of the movie, have 3 and 4 to watch in the next few days.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i'm enjoying it, added to the roster of shows to watch. I guess it's more chuckle than laugh but i'd like to see when the writers settle into the job :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement