Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second round of grants ??

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

does any know when the net round of county council grants are in ?? i dont think there is a webpage on dcu website that has all the dates listed
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭XPS

ak4 wrote: »
    does any know when the net round of county council grants are in ?? i dont think there is a webpage on dcu website that has all the dates listed

Not soon enough if you ask me....

Some of them are already in in Registry, most not. DCC always send an email to let you know about 2 or 3 days before they lodge it, <3 DCC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Totally

Check outside the registry office in the window beside the door.There's a list there that shows which grants have come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Paradize

I didnt get my grant until the 29th jan last year and usually it is around the end of january. DCU never sends me an email about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

depends on county, but a few are in, I got mine

Advertisement