Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you smoke on long drives?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭

Usually, I'd pre-roll 10 or so rollies, and smoke one every half an hour, depending on how boring the journey was. But I decided to smoke a cigar. Wasn't a bad one (random "Romeo Corona" cigar @ €12.50 at James Fox on Dame Street), and it lasted a between 30 minutes and an hour, and didn't really feel the need to smoke again after it on the way back.

May go the cigar route for the next long journey (only need to light it once), but a bit more expensive than my usual rollies, but I'm wondering what do the smokers here smoke on long drives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I usually don't as I don't like the smell of smoke in the car. I do pull over in to a layby on occasion though and step out for a cigarette, its nice to break up the drive and get a bit of air aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

could smoke 5-10 per hour when driveing. just the tediousness of it all is its on windey roads tht are intresting i would smoke mabey 1 an hour
    it would be benson id smoke :L or if money is tight mayfair kingsize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

I try not to smoke as im all over the road. I am bad at multy tasking, but on the rare occation that i do smoke, it would be pall mall red. Between 7 or 9.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Don't smoke in the car anymore, but used to be Friday evening, about an hours drive from home, pick up pack of Hamlets and some Red Bull and drive home with some nice music on. Them where the days, being on the road is the only way to work, now stuck in dingy sh*thole every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rawz

I've found that cigars are perfect for long drives, and my favorite cigar for the occasion is definitely the Oliva Serie V.

http://www.olivacigar.com/serie_v_oliva_cigar.aspx

Advertisement